Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Featured Minnesota Photographer-Amy Olson





These are some of Amy's images from our Trash the dress workshop: Scroll down to read more about Amy.












Amy Olson joined us for the Trash the dress workshop, and I must say, she has an amazing talent! Not only does she notice things from an interesting prospective, but she has a bright cheery, contagious smile! If you would like to contact Amy or see more of her work-you can check out her blog.



Q&A on Amy Olson:




Where is your studio located? Currently I do not have a studio, I shoot on location.



How long have you been shooting? Since I was a kid! I am always the one with the camera.



How would you describe your style? "Go with the flow" Fun, creative, artistic.



Best part of being a wedding photographer: It's a huge honor to capture the love, as well as all of the memories of the couple's wedding day.



Would you trash your dress? Yes!



What advice do you have for future brides? Relax and enjoy your day-it goes so fast!



What advice do you have for other photographers? Never stop learning.



I have never... been to Europe and I have always wanted to!



I am looking forward to... getting some time off and taking a vacation.



I would like to meet... someone famous, no matter who-it would make for a fun story.



I am addicted to... Taking photos, drawing, spending time with family & friends, bowling & crab legs-YUMMY!



Who do you admire most? My husband, friends, family. I am very blessed to have such wonderful people in my life, and admire each one for their own unique attributes.



Where do you get your inspiration from? Love, happines, every emotion-you never know when you'll be inspired.



What is the one thing your clients should know about you? My willingness to be creative and fun loving-it is very important to me that people are comfortable with me.

1 comment:

Shot by Candy said...

Hey Amy,
Wish I could have been there and met you! I adore #6, they are all great but, thats my fav!!
Candy