Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Trash the dress Workshop

A group of us got together for a trash the dress session on our property in Prescott. My assistant/husband Trent did a little bit of video along with some of the photography. We had several other very talented photographers join us. Click below to see the short video that we made. The images that were captured are absolutely amazing! Trent and I had so much fun making the video, that we have decided to invest in a steadicam in order to offer some high-end video coverage to our wedding clients. In addition, Trent and I REALLY want to have our own Trash the Dress session photographed-as soon as I loose some weight, so that I can fit into my wedding dress! Since Trent is such a huge river fishing, canoe portaging, nature lover, we will probably use a small trout stream near his hometown. And no-my dress will not actually get "trashed" you might say, it's going to be a dress "washing" session!

10 comments:

Michelle Huber said...

It was so cool to see all of the different shots that everyone got-it's so neat to see other photographer's prospectives & techniques. Thank you Laura, Candice, Amy, Ginger, Casey and you too Trent, for coming along that day! We will do more of these after the holidays-I promise! I have a few models asking already!!!

Candice Brumm Photography said...

That was so cool Michelle! It looks awesome! Thanks for putting in all the effort for the video. I think it will really inspire people!

-Candice

Amy said...

The video was wonderful, way to go! Everyone had such great shots -it was so much fun being a part of this, can't wait for another one!

Anonymous said...

It was a blast working around all of that creativity. There are some really killer shots from that session.

Michelle Huber said...

Thanks you guys! I know, it was really fun. I can't wait to do another one too!

Ginger Murray said...

Um, one of my most favorite songs EVER!!!
Great video you two...
Honestly, I thought it was just fine without the steadycam!
And really nice work, everyone! It was so cool to see some of your images, and how we all have such a different taste, but it's all GOOD! I'm glad Laura let us share her:)

Candice Brumm Photography said...

I must say too, "Thank You" to Laura! She was really awesome! She's beautiful, and didn't really need much posing. She's a natural!

mk said...

Man, I am so bummed that I just found this site now! I want to play!

Elizabeth said...

I am REALLY interested in Trashing my wedding dress...how should I go about doing this??

Anonymous said...

Anyone interested in a "dress trashing" session can contact one of the administators of this website by following one of the links.