Thursday, October 18, 2007

Our First Workshop!







Yesterday we had our first Trash the dress Minnesota workshop. We had 6 super bad photographers and 1 awesome model. We all shared some of our individual techniques, learned a lot and had a really, really good time. We are currently working on editing some video footage from the event, so check back later so you can see how much fun we had! One of the things that I talked about is my recent love affair with textures. Some of my favorite textures were created by wallpaper, and fabric. I promised to share some, so here are a few (and also a sneak peak of just a few of the images from yesterday). I can't wait to post the images that the other photographers captured-I saw a few and they are AMAZING!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Baby-you ROCK!! Those images you took are amazing!!

Ginger Murray said...

I think what Laura is saying, is that she loves it!!!

Love the textures, Michelle!!!

Michelle Huber said...

Thanks Ginger-I can't wait to see yours!! The few I saw on your camera looked AMAZING-you have some serious talent girl! :)

Shot by Candy said...

Hot! Hot! Hot! These are awesome Michelle! I really wish I could've made it! I wanna see MORE!!!
Candy

Amy said...

I can't wait to see everyone's pictures, the ones I saw look WONDERFUL! WAY TO GO!